Who is Willow Creek Academy's Parent Council? It's YOU.
All WCA parents are members of our Parent Council and everyone is welcome! Parent Council was created as a place for parents to be engaged, informed, and connected.
We already have many dynamic people on our Leadership Team for the 2017-18 school year:
- Jennifer Conway + Heidi Wiltsee, Co-Parent Council Presidents
- Bettina Ferrando, Room Parent Coordinator
- Gracie Matejka, Volunteer Coordinator
- Eva Marie Christman, Teacher/Staff Appreciation Coordinator
- Erika Ducati, Sausalito/Marin City Community Social Engagement Coordinator
- Teri Lang, School Promotions + Adopt A Spot Coordinator
- Alex Cantin, Fall Welcome Chair
- Bethanie Murguia, Book Fair Chair
Please join us! Here are a few leadership positions still open:
- Two Room Parents for each classroom Arts + Music Liaison
- Uniform Swap Coordinator Middle School Liaison Marquee Coordinator WCA Branded Merchandise Coordinator
- Teacher Lounge Care Team
- Liaison to ELL (English Language Learner) Families/ Translation Support + Engagement
- Arts + Music Liaison
- Middle School Liaison
We are also looking for at least one family for all 32 languages spoken at Willow Creek (and most especially Spanish, Gujarati and Vietnamese), to support families in getting information and feeling welcomed.
If you are interested in taking on a leadership role, or would like to know how you can get involved, please email us (addresses below) and we can connect with you to find you a great spot.
Jennifer + Heidi - Parent Council Co-Presidents