After-School Explorers at Willow Creek AcademyPosted by Tara Seekins on 8/14/2014 8:00:00 AM
WILLOW CREEK ACADEMY AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM 2019-2020
Director: Steve Wiig firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant: Kenya Sancristobal email@example.com
Administrative Advisor: Kristine Duran firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support Specialist: Joel Villalobos email@example.com
After-School Staff: Chris Gomes, Michelle Sanabria, Lynette Egenlauf, Quinntesha Simpson, Lester Parham, Jordan Jackson, Tina Andropoulos
- All Programs will be on WCA campus.
- WCA Rules & Regulations apply to After-School.
- We have a strict no cell phone/electronics policy for all students.
- After-School programming will include snack time, physical activity and academic/homework time for all students along with daily enrichments for Full Day students.
2019-2020 Rates & Fees:
- Kinder Hour $30 Monthly
- (pickup by 3pm daily)
- Half Day $185 Monthly
- (pickup by 4:30pm daily)
- Full Day $300 Monthly
- (pickup by 6pm daily)
- Half Day Drop-In $25 per day
- (before 4:30/capped at 6x/month)
- Full Day Drop-In $40 per day
- (after 4:30/capped at 6x/month)
- Drop In days capped at 6x/month before converting to Monthly rate
- Reduced fees available for Free & Reduced Lunch eligible students
- Payments may be made via PayPal (link above) or via Check in the school office
- Late pick-up & late payment fees apply (not covered by Free & Reduced Lunch)
- Fees may increase slightly to accommodate online payment costs
Drop-in rates automatically convert to the Monthly rates after 6 times (max $300/month).
Families are expected to call the After-School Program at 415.331.7530 x 222 before 6pm for any anticipated late pick-ups. Late fees apply for students picked up after 6pm and families will be charged $10 for every 5 minutes after 6:10pm until signed out.
(example - 6:15 = $10; 6:20 = $20; 6:25 = $30; 6:30 = $40, etc)
Late Fees must be paid by family regardless of Free or Reduced Lunch Status.
ALL payments are due the 10th of each month and an additional $5 per day late fee begins accumulating on the 11th until paid in full. Failure to pay fees may result in suspension from the program.
NOTE: Reduced fees are available for eligible students. Willow Creek participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) which provides free or reduced price lunches to children in families that meet income guidelines. Students who qualify for Free Lunch receive full scholarships to the After-School Program. Students who qualify for Reduced Lunch receive a partial scholarship. Kinder Hour and late fees are not covered by these scholarships and are the responsibility of the student’s family. Families must complete the Household Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals each school year to qualify, regardless of prior status. See the Parents tab on the school’s website for applications and more information on the School Lunch Program.
Payments for the After-School Program can be made via PayPal on Willow Creek Academy’s website or by check in Willow Creek Academy’s front office. Please note Student’s name along with payment.
After School Phone: 415-331-7530 x222
Front Office Phone: 415-331-7530 x202
FALL AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
at Willow Creek Academy through City of Sausalito Parks & Recreation 9/9-11/22
Create an Account and Register for Classes at: cityofsausalito.perfectmind.com
Enrichment Flyer: Click Here